- Pasta Tucci:
- The first and only vegan fresh flavoured pasta company in Toronto! All their fresh pasta is made with the highest quality & local Ontario ingredients. If you can't get enough, don't wait till next Wednesday - they are available daily at Victoria Whole Foods up on Gerrard near Coxwell.
- Salt & Mustard - Specializing in small batch infused salts and artisanal mustard. What to do with mustard you ask? Check out some neat ideas here.
- Jerry's Berries - There's only a couple of weeks left to get fresh berries! Buy them now and freeze them for later. Raspberries are delicious frozen....kids will eat them up! Like a super mini popsicle or smoothie
Calling all kids and young photographers!
- Join local artist-educator and Fairmount Market photographer Dara Gellman for a *FREE* market themed lesson on photography basics.
- Participants will be guided through a short session on essential basic principles for shooting captivating photos, and will then have time to capture their own photos for group sharing at the end of our session. Participants should bring a smartphone (or basic camera, but a phone is just fine).
- Lessons will take place at 3:30pm and 5:30 pm. Participants must be a minimum 8 years of age. Youth/teens welcome!
- This is on a first come, first served basis. Each session is approximately 45 minutes long.
Honey: Do you drink it? Eat it? Or just have it? Which do you think?
Well, whatever you decide, it's all good! Get all kinds of delicious local honey from our lovely weekly vendor, Autumn's Bounty. Have any questions? They will be there 3:00-7:00pm to answer all your sweet questions.
Click here to check out all our pics so far!
Get ready for some incredible vendors this week!
The Pop Stand
Just Shut Up and Try It Ferments
Salt N Mustard
Cedar Hedge Farms
Fiddle Head Farms
PVs and Warner Farm