Looking to gain confidence and feel more comfortable with your baby carrier?
Allie from Little Zen One will be at the Fairmont Market this week from 3:00-6:30pm to offer hands on help with your carriers and answer babywearing questions. Please invite any friends in Toronto you know who may be interested!
Allie is a Certified Babywearing Consultant with the Center for Babywearing Studies and Canadian Babywearing School, an experienced Babywearer, and has helped hundreds of parents.
Babywearing Fit Checks are not for learning new carriers or new carries. They are for becoming more comfortable with the carrier you are using. This is not a Babywearing 101 class. Those are all available in the shop (near Greenwood and Gerrard) or in your home. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Here's just a taste of some of the great things happening at the Market this week:
- Mother Earth: Our community music makers (as seen in the above photo) are back this week! Get ready to move and feel good.
- Musical Guest: The Tin Annie Band
- The Carver Twins will be sponsoring a lemonade stand at the Market Booth. $1 gets you a lemonade and all proceeds go back to supporting the market!
- Small Town Soap - health and beauty products that are locally made, natural, and contain only organic ingredients
- Jerrie's Berries - swing by to pick up some amazingly tasty locally grown berries!
Click here to check out all our pics so far!
Get ready for some incredible vendors this week!
The Pop Stand
Olive Tree Organics
Just Shut Up and Try It Ferments
Salt N Mustard
Cedar Hedge Farms
Fiddle Head Farms
PVs and Warner Farm
Small Town Soap