- Community Booth:
- Mother Earth, our community music makers are back again this week! Get ready to move and feel good.
- Applegrove Community Centre: Come see what one of our local centres has to offer.
- Musical Guest: Jazz Moustache
- Tea and Bannock: Native Food, First Nation Powwow Foods, Bannock and so much more!
- Jerrie's Berries - swing by to pick up some amazingly tasty locally grown berries!
Did You Know?
- Greenwood Park has a fantastic community pool that is open daily until 8:00pm? Perfect for pairing with your market visit, so bring your suit this week!
- Our market prides itself on our accessibility. With a paved surface and ramps on two sides, it makes it easier for friends who might need them, and is completely stroller friendly!
- We are 100% run by a group of fabulous volunteers. (We always need extra hands so email us if you'd like to get involved in any way.)
- We have Market Bags available for your convenience (for purchase), as well as Market Bucks in case you left your cash at home.
- We operate RAIN or SHINE!
Click here to check out all our pics so far!
Get ready for some incredible vendors this week!
The Pop Stand
Olive Tree Organics
Just Shut Up and Try It Ferments
Salt N Mustard
Cedar Hedge Farms
Fiddle Head Farms
PVs and Warner Farm
Tea and Bannock